Seems the new LEGO Creator Ford Mustang (10265)
is selling well on the secondary market.
Right now if you buy directly from LEGO, you also get a nice Ford Mustang Keychain for free, for VIP Members only.
Sold listings on eBay have gone for $200 to $270 (with free shipping). Most average sales are around the $219.00 range. Not bad since you can pick these up for $149.99 directly from LEGO’s Online Shop.
This is a must for you Mustang fans who also tinker with LEGO’s.
- Authentic replica of a 1960s Ford Mustang featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, air scoop, 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires, and a selection customization add-ons.
- Open the doors or remove the roof panel to access the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, mid-console gearshift and working steering.
- Open the trunk to store items and lift the hood to reveal a detailed Ford Mustang V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter.
- Also includes a printed mustang grille badge and 2 GT emblems.
- Customize the Ford Mustang with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank.
- Choose from a selection of license plates.
- Lift the hood to check out the realistic engine detailing.
- Adjust the lift of the rear axle for a real mean look!
- New-for-March-2019 special elements include 5-spoke rims, 2×8 brick with bow, 1×3 mustang logo tile, 2×4 bow with ‘GT’ Emblem.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
See more details at shop.LEGO.com